Details for Legal/Public Notice
V I R G I N I A:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE COUNTY OF APPOMATTOX
TOWN OF PAMPLIN CITY, VIRGINIA a political
subdivision of the Commonwealth of Virginia
Case No. CL22000453-00
VIVIAN J. HENDERSON , et al.
ORDER OF PUBLICATION
The object of this suit is to enforce the lien of the Complainant, Town of Pamplin City, Virginia, for delinquent real estate taxes against certain real property located in the Town of Pamplin City, Virginia, as follows:
1.0 acre, Parcel 3, Improved, 2078 Pamplin Road, Tax Map
ID No. 111A2-A-114; more particularly described in Deed Book
265 at Page 146
It appearing that an Affidavit has been made and filed stating that due diligence has been used, without effect, to ascertain the location of Vivian J. Henderson, whose last known address is P.O. Box 1271, Pamplin, VA 23958 and Jill C. Dickerson, Trustee, whose last known address is 117 N. Main Street, Farmville, VA 23901-1305; and that any heirs, devisees, and successors in title of the defendants named herein are made parties defendant to this action individually and/or by the general description of Parties Unknown; it is hereby
ORDERED that the parties listed above and all Parties Unknown and/or whose location cannot be ascertained appear on or before April 10, 2023, in the Clerk's Office of the Circuit Court of Appomattox County, Virginia, and do what may be necessary to protect their interests in this cause.
ENTERED this 7th day of March, 2023.
Janet A. Hix, Clerk
Circuit Court of the County of Appomattox, Virginia
IASK FOR THIS:
Margaret F. Hardy (VSB #38555)
Sands Anderson PC
P.O. Box 907
Fredericksburg, VA 22404-0907
(540) 373-2504 telephone
- Juvenile charged in shooting deaths of five Spout Spring horses, wounding of three more
- New look Family Dollar in Appomattox holds ribbon cutting
- ACHS grad Dr. Sylvia Trent-Adams inaugurated as president of HSC
- Virginian State Police warn public about St. Patrick’s Day drunk driving
- ‘Messiah in the Passover’ coming to Appomattox on April 2
- Former Raider All-Americans Layne and Hackett visit LU as members of UVA softball team
- Appomattox Moose Lodge donates funds to local organizations
- Del. Matt Fariss facing charges in hit-and-run incident
- Appomattox school board discusses potential future move of maintenance department
- Final co-defendant in Rose murder case pleads guilty in Appomattox
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.