Details for Help Wanted
Appomattox County Circuit Court Clerk's Office is seeking a motivated and professional candidate for a Deputy Clerk I position. Applicant must possess good oral and written communication skills and conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
Duties include (but not limited to): Answer inquiries from the public. Record/receipt transactions, court fees and fines. Prepare documents for digital imagining. Typing. Filing. Ensure court instructions are executed properly, and legal papers are prepared with accuracy.
Requirements: One (1) year or more related clerical or secretarial experience; Microsoft Word and general computer experience and/or training; Type 20 wpm net; Ability to interpret legal documents and written instructions.
Knowledge of judicial or regulatory requirements that effect court operations is desirable.
Starting salary range: Effective July 1, 2021, $32,193 to $34,500 per year plus benefit package. Salary depends upon qualifications and experience.
To Apply: Call 434-455-5940 to schedule an appointment for a typing test at the Virginia Career Works - Lynchburg Center (VEC) 3125 Odd Fellows Road. To be considered - applicants must be completely registered in the Virginia Workforce Connection (VWC) (www.vawc.virginia.gov). Staff will screen for qualifications and administer a typing test. Qualified applicants will complete an application.
Deadline to apply and complete testing is Friday, May 28, 2021.
(VWC) Job Order #2303440
- Spout Spring murder victim identified
- Potential election fraud alleged
- 26-year-old flown to UVA hospital after life-threatening wreck in Spout Spring
- Wilt Family Farms holding animal swap
- (Update) One dead after single-vehicle wreck on Oakville Road
- First court date set for Appomattox County man accused of murder
- Cow and calf owned by Madison Stratton named Angus grand champion
- Appomattox Team Crossover brings home track medals from Richmond
- Raider student-athletes attend FCA Camp, Coach Smith makes appearance
- Treating “Untreatable” Cancers: Functional Profiling Comes of Age
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.