Details for Help Wanted
THE TOWN OF APPOMATTOX, VIRGINIA is currently accepting applications for a PUBLIC WORKS -FACILITIES TECHNICIAN I - FULL TIME:
The of Appomattox seeks an unskilled worker in the maintenance of buildings and grounds, water, wastewater infrastructure, street operations, snow removal and general maintenance work for the position of Facilities Technician I.
Minimum Education and Special Requirements: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and valid Virginia Driver's license; Class B with tanker endorsement Commercial Driver's License (CDL) issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Applications and a complete job description are available at the Appomattox Town Office, 210 Linden Street, PO Box 705, Appomattox, Virginia, 434-352-8268 or by visiting www.townofappomattox.com. DMV issued driving record must accompany your application. Review of completed applications will begin immediately. Open until filled. EOE
- Spout Spring murder victim identified
- Potential election fraud alleged
- 26-year-old flown to UVA hospital after life-threatening wreck in Spout Spring
- Wilt Family Farms holding animal swap
- (Update) One dead after single-vehicle wreck on Oakville Road
- First court date set for Appomattox County man accused of murder
- Cow and calf owned by Madison Stratton named Angus grand champion
- Appomattox Team Crossover brings home track medals from Richmond
- Raider student-athletes attend FCA Camp, Coach Smith makes appearance
- Treating “Untreatable” Cancers: Functional Profiling Comes of Age
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.